Peas In Deutschland

P has moved to Germany! This is a place to share with loved ones the pleasures, frustrations, and photographs of my adventures, leavened by talk of meals eaten and drinks drunk.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Where I've Been

Big apologies for the blog silence! More or less this is what I've been up to lately: traveling, making plans for our remaining three months here, and starting to think about what comes next (viz., the Toronto book glinting in the stack). I've also been trying to figure out why out of the blue I've been feeling worse the last week - I had been doing really well! I'd been improving even through the flurry of my parents' visit. B and I had even been considering going for a hike! But that doesn't seem so realistic at the moment. As my Dad says, the human body is a strange machine. I'm about to head off to tune up the machine - on doctor's orders, I go swimming in warm mineral waters at a Roman bath in nearby Bad Breisig. Gotta love German medicine!

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2008 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Sudi said...

I hope the "Thermalbad" makes you feel better, P.

-Sudi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home